My ideas based on Research
The Band to Promote
Considering I am able to use any song by a current artist I shall use a contemporary song that fits my theme. I will ask permission for copyright.
Therefore I will need a singer or a band to promote as the focus of my coursework. I have decided to have a band, and they can sing and play over the song. As I am not being examined on the content of the song then I shall not put too much of my energy into it. So, I have decided to use Kelly Clarkson’s song; “Save You” which fits my idea perfectly. I will be promoting a girl band of about three or four members who will all play or sing over the song “Save You”. I will have to use singers and actors within budget so will most likely be using the A level drama students to act and some friends that can sing.
Finding my Band and Actors
For my Media A2 Music Video, I will need a band to promote a single. I have decided to use girls because in my school there aren’t many boy singers or musicians. I have asked my friends Emma and Becca if they want to be part of my music video. They accepted and I soon gathered more friends to be in the band, help or act.
Below is a profile of each participant, along with their personal qualities that they can bring to the music video.

The Band to Promote
Considering I am able to use any song by a current artist I shall use a contemporary song that fits my theme. I will ask permission for copyright.
Therefore I will need a singer or a band to promote as the focus of my coursework. I have decided to have a band, and they can sing and play over the song. As I am not being examined on the content of the song then I shall not put too much of my energy into it. So, I have decided to use Kelly Clarkson’s song; “Save You” which fits my idea perfectly. I will be promoting a girl band of about three or four members who will all play or sing over the song “Save You”. I will have to use singers and actors within budget so will most likely be using the A level drama students to act and some friends that can sing.
Finding my Band and Actors
For my Media A2 Music Video, I will need a band to promote a single. I have decided to use girls because in my school there aren’t many boy singers or musicians. I have asked my friends Emma and Becca if they want to be part of my music video. They accepted and I soon gathered more friends to be in the band, help or act.
Below is a profile of each participant, along with their personal qualities that they can bring to the music video.

In order for this to be a success, I need to organize my time schedule so that these 7 participants aren’t getting messed around as they too have A levels to do and universities to get into.
No comments:
Post a Comment