The Software I will use
For this piece of coursework I will need a camcorder – along with a tripod. To edit the video I am going to use Pinnacle Studio 9, as this is the software available at school.
I will follow my plan to edit each scene. I will use Pinnacle to upload the video footage then use Pinnacle to edit the video. As I haven’t used pinnacle before I will have to do some practising. All I want to use it for is to cut the scenes down to my given times, I also want to use it turn some parts of the video to black and white, and also to slow some scenes down to create a longer impact of the scene on the audience. I think it is important to “keep it simple".
I will get some basic training into the use of Pinnacle Studio 9 from my teacher and another student in my class who is apparently “an expert”, along with the schools IT technician. U am capable of using a camcorder as I went on a training course as past of the BOOM program in 2009.
Friday, 12 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment