Friday, 12 March 2010

Planning the Shoots for my Music Video

Planning my shoots

Before I begin filming, I must decide what I am exactly doing and what I exactly need, so I’m not messing my actors and helpers about.


I have created a list in excel of all the scenes I am filming, and what props, costumes, actors and camera shots I need. Therefore when I go shopping I can buy all the props and costumes, and can practice the camera shots before the filming day.































It is planned that the shoots for the music video will span across 2 weeks. This is because there are many scenes involved and take time to set up costumes and props. Also, I had a meeting with the actors and singers and decided to make a day of the activities such as bowling, the cinema and shopping scenes. I have collected some proposed dates for shooting the scenes, according to the free lessons I have in school and also the free lessons of my participants.

No comments:

Post a Comment