I carried out a questionnaire to see what an audience’s opinions were of my CD case, the front, the back and the inside. I used the same participants for this questionnaire as I did for the evaluation questionnaire for my Webpage and Music Video. Much of the responses were positive, most participants felt that the CD was of a good quality, and to my surprise a small number of the participants found the digipack boring, I was thinking that the CD front and back and inside was all too boring and simple – yet 94% of participants did not. One change I did make after the questionnaire was that I made some of the writing pink, and alternated the font colour, instead of having the band name in a block yellow, and the name of the song in a block pink.
Below is a Filled out questionnairre example;

Below is the results of what audiences thought about the quality of my CD digipack;
No comments:
Post a Comment