Monday, 19 April 2010

I looked at a variety of different artists webpages. This is so that when I come to making my own webpage I can have a justified opinion of what contemporary Music Artist webpages are like.













After evaluating these WebPages, it is clear that there are many similarities between the pages. All include the band/artists name – with all except Sugababes including a picture of the band/artist itself. All included a row of links to other pages at either the top or bottom of the page. Colour schemes are also important, because this page markets the band – it seems as though pink, black and gold are female colours, and grey blue and white are male colours. As my bands are females, it would make sense to follow this pattern and involve gold and pink colours. I will also use images of my band as that is what has been done in these pages. I like the girls aloud pictures of them all at the top of the page – I think this gives them a “Goddess” status and there hair and make up is perfect. Reoccurring things from the pages are; up to date news of the band, tour dates, images of the band and links to buy the albums and singles from the band.

No comments:

Post a Comment