Wednesday, 21 April 2010

Evaluation of Webpage

Webpage Evaluation

I think that my webpage, does not develop existing media forms. I have been influenced by the webpages from Girls Aloud and The Saturdays, I think that because both these girl bands have been hugely successful, then there could be clearly a gap in the market for another one.
I did the same amount of audience feedback as I did for my CD project, I followed the same plan. I carried out a questionnaire before and a questionnaire after, the before one was to see what audiences would expect to be on a webpage from their point of view, and the after one was to see what audiences thought about the webpage, and if any amendments needed doing.
From all the media technologies I have used throughout this coursework, I found Dream Weaver, which we used for the webpage extremely frustrating. Everything was just that much more complicated and took me more time than I had expected. Using my plan, when things were going great and I was ahead of schedule – I seemed to slack of – so that I would be back on schedule, instead of keeping working ahead of pace, so that I would have spare time if I were to come across anything that would take me more time than I thought. Therefore, I should have kept working at an even pace, instead of slacking off, so that when it came to produce the actual webpage, I could have had plenty of time to do it. I think that the 3 products all link, the webpage does this especially well. This is because on the webpage there is the CD front cover and the music video all together, linking them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment